InterVideo announced that its new WinDVD and DVD XPack supports the revolutionary NVIDIA PureVideo technology.
XPack enables DVD playback using Windows(R) Media Player on Windows XP.
"With NVIDIA's high-definition support, we're delighted to offer the ultimate DVD playback solution," said Steve Ro, CEO and President of InterVideo. "People can now install and enjoy the same DVD decoding engine as used by the over 125 million users of WinDVD -- the world's number one DVD player software."
InterVideo DVD XPack also supports DVD playback on Update Rollup 2 of Windows XP MCE 2005.
- Enables DVD playback using Windows Media Player on Windows XP
- Fully integrates with Windows Media Center / Media Player 9.0
- Supports NVIDIA PureVideo technology
- Works with NVIDIA GeForce 6 and 7 series graphics processing units (GPUs)
- Supports WMV-HD hardware acceleration for high-definition video
- Supports Dolby(R) Digital audio decoding
- Downmixes 5.1 soundtracks to 2 channels for optimum sound quality
- Compatible with Microsoft DirectShow
- Supports DirectX(R) video acceleration to minimize CPU load
WinDVD and DVD XPack are available in electronic version at www.intervideo.com.