BTC is now introducing the BCO 5216IM. The drive combines the powerful functions of a CD-RW drive and a DVD-ROM drive, burning CDs at 52X and reading DVDs at 16X.
The BCO 5216IM uses the SuperLink Burn Proof Technology and the Detached Suspension System to prevent shock and vibration while reading from or writing to media. Built with Microsoft’s Mount Rainier Technology, simply “drag & drop” the files you wish to burn as with a floppy disk drive.
The 52X Combo Drive is bundled with CyberLink’s PowerDVD software, allowing you to not only read and write CD’s, but to also enjoy DVD movies.
- Model name: BCO 5216IM
- Interface: E-IDE/ATAPI
- Disc data capacity CD-ROM: 74min/650MB, 80min/700MB
DVD-ROM: Single layer 4.7GB, Dual layer 8.5GB (one side)
- Reading Supported Formats: DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-I, Photo CD, CD-TEXT, Video CD, CD-Extra, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-UDF, Multi-Session
- Writing Supported Formats: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-I, Photo CD, CD-TEXT, Video CD, CD-Extra, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-UDF, Multi-Session
- Writing methods: TAO (Track at Once), DAO (Disc at Once), SAO (Session at Once), Multi-Session, Packet Writing
- Writing speeds: CD-R 7800KB/sec (52X, CAV)
CD-RW 3600KB/sec (24X, P-CAV)
CD-RW 4800KB/sec (32X, CAV)
DVD-5 21632KB/sec (16X, CAV)
DVD-9 13520KB/sec (10X,CAV)
Access time: CD/DVD 110/120 ms
Data buffer: 2 MB