SANYO introduces 55-inch
and 65-inch widescreen 720p high-definition televisions utilizing 3-LCD processing for accurate color reproduction and SANYO's proprietary 150-Watt long-life lamp, built to last up to 10,000 hours.
In addition to 3-LCD processing, both new
rear-projection HDTVs offer 720p high-definition video processing for
clear pictures and 10-bit video processing to accurately reproduce over
one billion colors.
Conventional rear-projection TVs can be notoriously slow in bringing a
picture to the screen once power has been activated. SANYO's PLV-55WHD1 and
PLV-65WHD1 are up and running in just 15-seconds. There's also a convenient
stand-by feature that allows instant-on viewing up to four minutes after
turning off the power.
Both models come with a built-in HDMI interface that provides uncompressed transfer of high definition digital audio and video signals from today's advanced home theater components.
The SANYO PLV-55WHD1 and SANYO PLV-65WHD1 will be available in the U.S. in
early Q3 2006. Pricing will be announced closer to product launch.
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 (720p)
- Brightness: 450 cd/ 65"; 500 cd/ 55"
- Contrast ratio: 1000 : 1
- TV System: Digital: ATSC, CQAM; Analog: NTSC-M
- Receiving Channel: 181 CHs
- Audio System: Digital: AC-3 digital audio; Analog: MTS stereo
- Audio Output Power: 15W + 15W (RMS) with SRS WOW
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 60.5 x 40 x 18.4 inches (65.); 50.9 x 34
x 15.6 inches (55.)