Sierrat and Mad Doc are developing the first expansion pack for Empire Earth II, scheduled for release in Spring 2006.
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will build on the success of Empire Earth II, which received critical acclaim.
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will return gamers to the front lines of the greatest battles in history with new civilizations at their command, new campaigns and a host of new features that make this year's best strategy game more addicting than ever.
New Features in Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy include:
- Two new modes, including Fealty Mode, where players on the ropes can declare "fealty," to become a permanent ally or vassal to another player; and Tug-of-War Mode, where multiple battles are fought across three, five, or seven maps with ultimate victory coming from defeating a foe on their home map
- Three new globe-spanning campaigns will allow gamers to relive more of mankind's most legendary moments, from the time of the Pharaohs to the reign of Napoleon
- Ten new combat units, including Zulu Warriors, Russian Howitzers, and Rafale Stealth fighters, with which to conquer the world's most powerful foes
- Upgrades from regular units to powerful Heroes in victory
- The ability to conquer, assimilate or ally with Native Tribes
- New persistent units that will remain and retain upgrades across multiple scenarios
- New strategies to master in new game modes, with advanced units and additional civilizations
- A new editor that allows the player to create unique custom civilizations
- A streamlined and improved multiplayer matchmaking interface
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will arrive February 2006.