It uses Intel socket 478 processor which supports up to 800 MHz.
IEI Technology Corp, the Intel Communication Alliance and PICMG association member,
launches the ROCKY-6161, which is PICMG form factor with Intel PCI-Express architecture.
is the latest I/O interface to replace PCI for higher bandwidth and become new
standard for next generation computer industry.
IEI ROCKY-6161 uses Intel Socket 478 processor which supports up to 800 MHz.
The ROCKY-6161 is based around the Intel 915GV chipset which will have a
guarantee availability of at least 5 years. The Intel 915GV Express chipset,
for the Intel Pentium 4 processor supporting Hyper-Threading Technology.
The benefits of Intel® 915GV chipset
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 900, which supports widescreen
LCD displays and accelerated DirectX* 9.
- Intel® High Definition Audio and Intel® Matrix Storage Technology
integrated into the chipset.
- ROCKY-6161EG-R10 memory has two 184 pin DIMM Socket which can support
DDR333/400 SDRAM and max is up to 2GB. Also ROCKY-6161 has
2x RS-232, 1x LPT, 8x USB2.0,
1x Ultra ATA 100 IDE interface, 1x SATA 150 interface, compact
flash II expansion function and ATX-12V power adepter.
In order to provide the high-speed transmission, IEI ROCKY-6161 uses Marvell
Yukon-EC 88E8053 PCI Express chipset which has excellent performance, low power
consumption, stable and high reliability. Marvell Yukon-EC 88E8053 PCI Express
chipset can meet PCI Express 1.0a standard and it integrated the Marvell Alaska
PHY processor and MAC function. First Gigabit client device available in a 9mm
x 9mm, low-pin count (64-pin) package for compact and cost-effective implementations
First Gigabit PCI Express client connectivity solution to offer Virtual Cable
Tester® (VCT) technology for reduced network installation and support costs
Advanced features such as ASF 2.0, large-send offload and VLAN insertion and
removal for enterprise class desktop and mobile PC applications Broadest set
of software device drivers to enable seamless deployment on client platforms
across the network.
- Intel long term support product
- Intel P4 / Prescott / Celeron CPU supports up to FSB 800 MHz
- Intel GMA900 graphic accelerator
- Dual channel DDR400 SDRAM memory support
- High performance PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller
- PICMG Socket 478 800MHz FSB CPU Card with VGA, LAN, S-ATA, USB 2.0 and
- PICMG Socket 478 800MHz FSB CPU Card with VGA, LAN, PCI-Express GbE,S-ATA,
USB 2.0 and Audio
- ROCKY-6161, PICMG Socket 478 800MHz FSB CPU Card with VGA, LAN, PCI-Express
GbE, S-ATA, USB 2.0 and Audio, and the ROCKY-4786 VGRL30, which meets
RoHS version are your best choices.
About the ROCKY-6161 support DVI function,
IEI’s worldwide distributors or sales representative.