Toshiba is to introduce two new models to the DVD player sector, the flagship SD-350E and the entry level SD-150E.
Both players incorporate PAL Progressive and component video outputs and feature a slimline design with hot stamp finish. In addition, MP3 and JPEG picture viewing come as standard on both models.
The SD-350E is HDMI compatible, and allows image quality to be scaled up to 1024p. This flagship model also has the ability to playback DivX movies recorded to CD-R/-RW discs.
The SD-150E is available now, and the 350E is due in June.
- Region 1-6 Auto Selectable
- RCE Automatic Playback
- 576x 720p PAL, 480x 720p NTSC, 720x 1280p PAL/NTSC, 1080x 1920i PAL/NTSC
- NTSC as NTSC, Pal as Pal
- Scaler provides up to 1080i through HDMI output
- New Enhanced Video Amplifier; New Advanced DAC
- Single Disc Tray Transport; DivX Playback
- DVD/VCD/SVCD/DVD-R/CD/CD-R/WMA/MP3 Playback
- Digital Photo Viewer
- Display digital photographs Konica , Fuji Photo, Kodak
- Photo CD as well as PC JPEG files
- 10-Bit 27 MHz Advanced Video D/A
- 192KHz 24Bit Audio DAC Converter With High Resolution Filter
- DD/DTS Compatible Digital Output
- Enhanced Audio Mode
- Spatializer N-2-2 Virtual Surround Sound
- 3x Picture Zoom (x1.5;2.5;3.5)
- 5 Picture Modes (Normal; Black Level; Movie 1; 2; Animation)
- Fast Forward/Rewind (x2, x8, x30), Slow Motion (1/2, 1/4, 1/8)
- Repeat Play, A/B repeat, Random Play
- Output Terminals:
Digital Optical Output; Analog Audio Output x1; HDMI; Component Out (YUV) x1; Scart (RGB) x1; Composite Video Output x1
- Dimensions: (w xh xd): 430 x49.4 x206 mm 2.2kg