ACARD, a SCSI/IDE, RAID and storage solutions provider, launched ARS-2033S PCI-based
Copy Controller, a 1-to-7 copy controller that supports high-speed recording and shows
messages by LCD.
The ARS-2033S has the following features:
- Standalone IDE to IDE copy controller
- Independent IDE channel quickens data transfer
- Self-test upon powering on indicates the status of the device
- Supports a 3.5" hard drive for data storage and immediate backup
- User-friendly interface without extra training and installation of software
- Updates firmware through a CD/DVD driven Supports 16X recording with 16X DVD writers
- All these features guarantee precise and quick backup.
You don't need to have any burning technique or knowledge to use ARS-2033S. Its operation
is simply pushing the buttons on the panel. It is very easy to copy data, audio or video
CD/DVD. Besides the ease of use, it is fine in mechanical design, choice of functions, and LCD
indication as well.
ARS-2033S PCI-based Copy Controller can be used to back up personal data or burn a small
amount of discs. It can work as a "data copier" in a modern office. Such a kind of copy
controller can support many brands of DVD writers like NEC, Pioneer, SONY, Lite-On, BenQ,
In addition, if you have purchased ACARD's AEC-4420P USB link, you can connect it to the
computer, to ARS-2033S, and to one of the DVD writers that are connected with ARS-2033S.
Thus, ARS-2033S becomes an external writer for the computer. When the hardware is used
together with ACARD's recording software, Ha! DVD Burner.
ACARD ATP-867 IDE processor
32-bit RISC CPU
64MB DDR memory
8 independent IDE interface channel
2 X 16 LCD
4 membrane buttons on the panel
512KB flash memory for boot loader
2MB flash memory for copy code
Firmware update by DVD-ROM
Dimension: 42mm(H)? 215mm(D)?150mm(W)
For additional information visit www.acard.com