VSO-Software has announced that the latest CopyToDVD 3.0.47 support DVD-R DL format...
At the moment, only Plextor PX-716 and Pioneer 109 support this format. As you already know CopyToDVD is a new generation tool to backup your music, games, movies, and video, photos and data files. CopyToDVD provides you with a variety of ways to create CD (s) or DVD (s), such as integration to shell, user friendly front-end and File Depot technology. CopyToDVD is very straight forward, easy to use without unnecessary complications.
Of course DVDD-R DL format was not the only change made to the software. Here is a list of changes made since the last version:
* Changed ERROR statuses in Log in init dvd-r sequences to Warning
* "Always replace file" mode fixed for multisession disc.
* "preserve path name" option fixed for file list generated by manager
* CUE/BIN support fixed for MODE1/2352 images
* CUE/BIN support added for MODE1/2048 images
* Faster cancellation
* Some Media erasure problem Fixed
* Support of Dual Layer DVD-R media (tested on Plextor PX-716A)
NOTE: As the standard for DL DVD-R media is not yet finished, there in currently no command to set the layer break to a user-defined value. As soon as this will be defined in the standard, we will implement it.
* patin-couffin Driver V28 - stability improvement for all the platforms
All this and more information on CopyToDVD including our other products
can be found at: http://www.vso-software.fr/