HexaLock, Ltd., a leader in CD Copy Protection technology and digital rights management solutions, released Version 3.0 of its CD Copy Protection Suite today.
This version represents a substantial improvement in performance and now adds content protection solutions too,? said John Stevens, HexaLock Vice President, Business Development. ?Publishers, Developers and Content Owners can now protect all their digital assets from unauthorized copying and use. PDF documents, HTML files, XML files, MP3 audio files, AVI and MPEG video files and GIF, JPG, and BMP image files are just a few examples of file types that can now be protected on CD-Rs as well as CD-ROMs.?
- Completely redesigned and easy to use AutoLock Wizard.
- Support for protecting CONTENT FILES in addition to Program .exe files.
- Flexible, publisher-selected, user rights options.
- Password protection options.
- Improved signature designs, particularly for combating cloning /copying software.
- Full compatibility with new productivity tools designed for use with major CD-ROM Mastering Suites and industry-leading CD-R duplication systems.
- New and easy to use Toolsets for creating multiple protected CD-RX discs.
?HexaLock copy protection solutions have been successfully protecting computer program files on CDs since 2001,? said Eyal Cohen, HexaLock CTO. ?This gives outstanding protection for CDs where the program file(s) are essential for CD performance, such as computer games, but many publishers and government, military and academic institutions, have valuable intellectual property on their CDs that is critical to protect as well. In fact, many CD?s, such as e-book CDs, may contain only content files. For these publishers and many others, we have developed a full content protection solution, which now allows them to protect all their digital assets in new and important ways.? Mr. Cohen added, ?Feedback during our publisher beta testing program has been outstanding. This input helped shape our final release. We have designed our software to be ?user friendly? and virtually any client can be up an running with HexaLock within a few minutes.?
HexaLock Website registered users can download this updated software and its associated toolsets and documentation at this link: