CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

X850XT Available In Canada !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 476 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> X850XT Available In Canada ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
X850XT Available In Canada ! - 1/31/2005 9:15:56 AM   
SiliconFreak

ATI promised R480 based Radeon X850 card by the end of December. Back at CES, the firm told us that you will be able to buy Radeon X850 from Dell and ATI was right about that. Dell seems to be getting a lot of ATI love recently.

People who don’t want to buy Dell XPS machines and give away $2000+ for it had to wait, but the waiting had paid off.

You can get some cards of those desirable but expensive cards in Canada. You can find one here but it will cost you $645 but we are not sure which one US or Canadian. You will get Sapphire X850XT 256M PCX with 256M DDR TV-Out DVi-i VIVO Bulk edition for the money. This card is in stock and you can buy it now while it lasts.

X850XT PE is just $40 more expensive, but this one is not in stock. Same shop still don’t have any X800XL cards and no one is actually sure when they are going to get them. All of these cards should massively hit retail in late January but we will have to say early February now. Because we're nearly there. µ

We checked few placed in Europe and we where able to find some of the cards in stock. So X850XT is indeed finding its way to shelves.

Source : TheInquirer
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> X850XT Available In Canada ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI