CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Battle Of The Bulge To Rage In Europe !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1073 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Battle Of The Bulge To Rage In Europe ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle Of The Bulge To Rage In Europe ! - 1/22/2005 5:47:06 PM   
T3TRISizer

The third installment in Monte Cristo's WWII RTS series will hit European PCs in March.

Digital Jesters today announced 1944: Battle of the Bulge from developer Monte Cristo. The WWII real-time strategy title will be released in Europe this March. The game will depict several key battles, including those in Chaumont, Bastogne, and Remagen. Gamers will be able to play through 20 missions as either the Axis or the Allies in the single-player campaign mode, and battle other opponents on 10 multiplayer maps. No plans have yet been announced to release the game in North America.

Source : GameSpot
Post #: 1
RE: Battle Of The Bulge To Rage In Europe ! - 1/23/2005 6:54:12 PM   
Cooler

RTS... and I'm not drooling already? Something is wrong - Perhaps I'm waiting too eagarly next part of C&C genre?

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Battle Of The Bulge To Rage In Europe ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI