CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Which software can I use to build a CD?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1157 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Which software can I use to build a CD? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which software can I use to build a CD? - 4/14/2003 1:53:39 PM   
kippie

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this question. I want to build a CD which starts with a menu, so that a user can choose for different pices of texts, videos etc. Which software would be good to use? Is it a good idea to make it all HTML or would it be better to make it in pdf or are there other applications? Could anyone give me advise or suggest another forum or so?

Kippie
Post #: 1
RE: Which software can I use to build a CD? - 5/12/2003 10:46:14 AM   
Abaques

I would think the easiest solution would be to put use html and just put your starting menu in the autorun.inf file. I'm sure that there is some software out there to do what you want it too, but the html thing is free.

(in reply to kippie)
Post #: 2
RE: Which software can I use to build a CD? - 5/12/2003 12:46:53 PM   
kippie

Thanks for your advice

Kippie

quote:
Originally posted by Abaques

I would think the easiest solution would be to put use html and just put your starting menu in the autorun.inf file. I'm sure that there is some software out there to do what you want it too, but the html thing is free.

(in reply to kippie)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Which software can I use to build a CD? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI