CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

I have found a site that has the ingredients not listed on Goo Gone   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 432 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> I have found a site that has the ingredients not listed on Goo Gone Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I have found a site that has the ingredients not listed... - 1/16/2005 5:36:22 PM   
sinbad

http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/household/brands?tbl=brands&id=13009002

This is the sites listing of Goo Gone, it's great remover of all type of stickers, grease on computers, gummy mess, crayons etc. their phone number is 216-464-2353 Made in Cleveland OH USA Emergency information number is 1-800-255-3924.

Up till now the ingredients were kept off of the bottle but for your protection, or if you can't find this product in your country you'll have the ingredients. On ingredients the top are higher the lower are lower ingredients to be put in. I hope I have helped my Wide World Web neighbors I haven't met yet, and to give you the opportunity to experiment to get a satisfactory for your own *home* use. I think this should be a sticky but that is up to you moderators. My permission to change words is given to be a proprer helpful guide to all who live on this planet.

< Message edited by sinbad -- 1/16/2005 5:44:49 PM >

Sinbad the speedy sailer of the 7 seas
Revisions: 2 | Post #: 1
RE: I have found a site that has the ingredients not li... - 1/26/2005 1:51:27 AM   
sinbad

bump

(in reply to sinbad)
Post #: 2
RE: I have found a site that has the ingredients not li... - 1/26/2005 7:10:16 AM   
xciwmff

Just curious, why is knowing the ingredients to this Goo-Gone so important??

< Message edited by vbguru_12000 -- 3/22/2005 4:47:26 PM >

(in reply to sinbad)
Post #: 3
RE: I have found a site that has the ingredients not li... - 1/26/2005 12:48:34 PM   
sinbad

quote:

ORIGINAL: xciwmff

Just curious, why is knowing the ingredients to this Goo-Gone so important?

If you see a bottle and a orange most likely some would think besides getting the glue off of stickers etc it would be ok to drink. They have a toll free number in case of ingestion on the back, some don't read the back just marvel at the way it takes off stickers without memoving text or paper. As a human being I care for the health or death of others, if I can do something it's done.:)

(in reply to xciwmff)
Post #: 4
RE: I have found a site that has the ingredients not li... - 1/26/2005 12:50:36 PM   
xciwmff

Are there quite a few deaths by accidental ingestion of goo-gone then?

(in reply to sinbad)
Post #: 5
RE: I have found a site that has the ingredients not li... - 1/26/2005 12:57:57 PM   
sinbad

Yes I think so because the ingredients are *not* listed on the bottle and you see a big Orange and cut slice of the orange right below it, saying "Citrus power" at the bottom, I am looking at the bottle as I type this. :)

(in reply to xciwmff)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> I have found a site that has the ingredients not listed on Goo Gone Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI