CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

eXeem Release "Within Next Week" !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1475 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/16/2005 8:19:32 AM   
SiliconFreak

eXeem, the P2P-based BitTorrent distribution program, is likely to be released for the first time within the next week, Neowin understands. In a notice on the homepage of the former Suprnova torrents site, the program's creators say the first public beta is due for release next week.

Suprnova's Sloncek has previously spoken about the project, which has been suggested as the way forward for BitTorrent. Suprnova disappeared last month, at the same time as the Motion Pictures Association of America began suing other torrent distribution sites.

A private beta has been in use for the past few weeks. The software itself has been leaked; however, users need to enter a unique key to sign into the software. If a public beta does follow, it will be the first chance for many to get a look at the way the new software works. Sloncek has already indicated it is going to be ad-supported - something which has angered many users.

View Suprnova homepage

Source : Neowin.net
Post #: 1
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/19/2005 3:02:33 PM   
Cooler

SiliconFreak,
"eXeem is going to be released THIS week (from 17th to 24th January)"
Source: Your link!

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/19/2005 3:18:10 PM   
SiliconFreak

What did You try to say with that? Dont see the point?

Because...I know very well that 17-24th means this week....but I am also 100% sure You didnt took even those 2 seconds to read when I posted this! Let me help You...it was on 16th.Jan.2005 at 10.19PM (our time) and it was Sunday!....so...at that time...17th-24th meant NEXT WEEK! Because if today is Sunday...then tomorrow is next week...at least thats how they taught us in school...am I wrong? Or shall I sue my ex-teachers?

Enjoy...and take Your time to read...noone hunts You...so next time...take 5 hours...and read post slow and into all details....

And dont take something to serious....cause I like to JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Cya.

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 3
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/19/2005 3:22:02 PM   
Cooler

Oh, that was UPDATE for the announcement!

Post #: 4
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/19/2005 3:41:23 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahahaha...let it be...since its You...

...but next time...You wont be getting out that easy.......at least what You would need to do...would be to buy couple of beers for entire Cdrinfo team here...then we'll have some "smart talks" here (as smart as drunk people could try to be smart)...and then....dunno...maybe pick up some girls....and wait in some bar with them until this Exeem is officially released...and start downloading from it the second after...thru WLANs in our notebooks there, OK?

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 5
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/21/2005 7:39:34 PM   
Cooler

ROFL...
I would prefer drinking those beers here myself to save you from embarrasing yourself with *too* smart talk!

You picking up girls? After a "few" beers it would probably go like this:
SF: "Here, here... come to papa, babe"...
Girl: "Well... you dirty old b*stard!" *SLAP!!!*
SF: Awww... hic! Smmarrt tallk donn't workk...

LOL... Sorry, but I had no chance for resisting temptation to do this.
Uhh... I suppose it can't get more OT than this?

< Message edited by Cooler -- 1/21/2005 7:40:06 PM >

Post #: 6
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/21/2005 9:22:44 PM   
Cooler

Ok, SF... eXeem is at public beta stage now...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 7
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/22/2005 5:42:34 AM   
SiliconFreak

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....You made me laugh alot!

Are You in some entertainment business or something? Because You sure are a Joker!

Btw...I know that Exeem is now at public beta...I read that yesterday already...just havent had the time to post that (too many beers I believe) ....

Hahahahahaa...cant stop laughing again (by reading Your message again) ...

So...dont worry about me...I know how to behave even with few extra beers over the limit......and also I am not THAT old like You're trying me to be or somethiing...I guess those babes would gladly sit on my knees even without asking them to do that... So the question now is...weather You have problems with girls (or wife )...or...You just dont like to pay for those 2 rounds of beer? Be it one or another...You got a problem dude... *JOKE*

And if the money is problem...just postpone that GFX for 1 more month...and that problem would magically dissapear (and You will also save...because the card will be much cheaper from month to month....)... Or if thats still not the case...come over...I will gladly pay for those rounds...so I wouldnt need to break my fingers with my replies over here...

Cyaaaaaa...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 8
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/22/2005 4:23:16 PM   
Cooler

Being tired, makes stupid. Being stupid is seen by other people as funny. Ergo, When I'm tired I'm funny... or just plain stupid?

I don't have problems with females - Other than they're usually loud, when they're around.

Nah, paying a few rounds of beer is not a problem for me. Making payment to foreign country is!

Come over? You mean "Come down under", don't you? :

Edit: One other thing is... apparently something is blocking my attempt to download eXeem for closer look. NOT good!

< Message edited by Cooler -- 1/22/2005 4:38:21 PM >

Post #: 9
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/22/2005 4:37:03 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahahahaa....LOUD LOUD LOUD...I agree with this one for sure! Girls, girls...its hard without them...and sometimes even harder with them...hahahahaha...although...I havent had some major problems with them till now...KNOCK KNOCK...

Btw...You wont be making payment to foreign country....ohhh...did You mean payment for Air tickets? or what? (I am bit tired now...so my brain functions operate at 50% of its maximum overboost...)

Come over....or for You mr.Cooler...Come Down Under Yes! Or come to OZ! Just dont know now...wouldnt it be too hot for You here? I mean..Finnland...coollllllllddddddddddd...freezingggggggggggggg....and here....some 50 degrees celsius hotter than at Your home... Could You handle that? Otherwise You should import some ice also...

Btw...watched ski jumping today....Ahonnen won! He sure is number 1! My favourite! You should be proud to have such neighbours around....

Cya...enough talking...this is Software forum....so only Software talks and comments allowed...

Bye.

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 10
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/23/2005 7:04:05 PM   
Cooler

There are way too many deserts and poison snakes in down under. Besides... people there are talking with funny "Crocodile Dundee" accent!

Ski jumping... as "sports"?!? I could NOT care less about sports!

Ok, for the sake of the forum: No, I could not care less about sports games, either!

Post #: 11
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/24/2005 8:00:52 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahaha...Like I said before...Entertainment business would be just the right for You! Because You sure now how to make people laugh...hahahahaa...

Btw...You must have been wathing way too many movies...because its not all about deserts and snakes here...and also accent isnt just "Crocodile Dundee"-alike here... Thats almost like I would say that Finnland is all about snow, ice, serious looking cold people that never smile and freezing temperatures, and nothing more......because thats what someone could conclude by only watching movies and listening to rumours...got the point?

Also...how could You say that Ski-jumping isnt sport!???? That could say someone who lives in some desert (like me,hahahahahaa)...and not someone who lives in the Mekka of Skiing and Ski-jumping...

Anyway...let rather talk software here...hahahahahaha...so whats new about eXeem?

Enjoy!

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 12
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/24/2005 5:05:06 PM   
Matthew

Getting back to software, how do you like your dose of CYDOOR SPYWARE with it?

This is NOT the way forward for P2P! Closed source and spyware!

http://www.exlite.net/ - exceem Lite - take the Cydoor crap out!

Post #: 13
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/25/2005 1:46:47 AM   
Cooler

I never tried eXeem - ONE reason was crap like CyDoor included in it. I don't care is something is advertised as free, if there are similar nasty hidden surprises - That's NOT free, as user will pay the software with information!

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 14
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/25/2005 1:57:01 AM   
Cooler

SF,
"its not all about deserts and snakes here"? Oh, sorry - I forgot your kangaroos!
There's only one 'n' in "Finland"... but yes, it's cold here. Too cold for my old bones.
Also, it would be wrong to say "nothing more", as I am here!
Perhaps ski-jumping may be sport", but it's still unintresting garbage for me. Sports are another way of saying "wasted energy".

News about eXeem? Well, it's banned (at last) at LokiTorrent. Is that news enough for you?

Post #: 15
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/25/2005 6:02:20 AM   
SiliconFreak

Well guys...dont take everything too seriously here...

Matthew...You are right...its not the right way...but thats how they exuse that their product is free (because otherwise noone would really pay for it - my opinion)...and also...I believe that they earn much more with those ads from Cydoor than its necessary to keep the program alive and going (as they are trying to convince us all - not me...but...many others) So...dont know...I dont like to repeat myself...but...like I said many times...its just up to each individual to decide whether to give it a try or not... Btw...I am not expert in spyware area...but as far as I know (and I dont want to defend noone here - or something like that!)...Cydoor is Adware and not Spyware!...so the main difference is that it only show their ads (which is not something to be afraid of in matters of security) ...and it doesnt actually spy over users...thats a big difference...but I also know...that even ads could be VERY ANNOYING...even more if they are constantly pop-ing up while user is trying to work or so... By my opinion bigger problem is that many computer users dont know the difference about viruses,adware,spyware,worms,etc,etc...so whenever someone says adware...they immidiately think "Ohhhhh....that could destroy computer,get credit card information,etc,etc...the biggest fear is the fear of lack of knowledge about those areas. And final words about eXeem....Take it or leave it...its that simple...btw...I havent tried it yet...and dont know if I will...because I dont have such needs nowadays...

Cooler...alias Joker...hahaha...dont worry about kangaroos...they wont bite You...hahaha......ohhhhhhh...and sorry for my typing error...Finnland - Finland...hahahaha...Your country would look bigger with an extra N added....but...since You like it small...let it be....extra N goes to trash.... *JOKE* And I also completely forgot that YOU are actually there also....ohhh...really sorry...thanks for reminding me...
Just wonder...is there ANYTHING on Earth that isnt just "wasted energy" by Your definitions? We all need to do something...entire life...so whether You like it or not...You waste energy even now while You are reading all this... Is that a total waste also?

They banned it? Doesnt matter to me...because like I said...I wont be their user anywhere soon (if ever)....so...dont care about it...

Have a really nice day guys and smile...its good for health...although its also somehow only waste of energy (at least some people might look at it that way)...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI