CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Fresh Diagnose 6.90 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1275 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! - 12/30/2004 4:57:40 PM   
SiliconFreak

Author: Freshdevices Corp.
Size: 1.2 Mb
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All

Fresh Diagnose is an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, hard disk performance, video system information, mainboard information, and many more!

Key features of Fresh Diagnose:

System Information: Scanning your system and give you a complete report about your computer's hardware and software, for examples: mainboard information, video system information, PCI/AGP buses information, peripheral (keyboard, mouse, printer, etc.) information, network information.

System Benchmarks: Testing your system performance, such as CPU, hard disk, CD/DVD ROM, and compare it with other systems.

Use this free software to learn more about your computer and its components, detect/diagnose any problems in your computer, and increase your computer's performance!

Download

Source : MajorGeeks
Post #: 1
RE: Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! - 12/31/2004 6:02:03 AM   
Cooler

I have a feeling that this is meant to be a substitude the earlier huge oversized benchmark that I was unable to run?
Ok, I'll try this one, too - hopefully it don't fill the registry with bunch of crap...

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! - 12/31/2004 8:06:47 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahaha...no no...I havent even noticed that it also had benchmark when I posted this...

But You may try it out anyway...

Its great tool to give You all details You need to know about Your computer + those benchmarks...so You just cant miss with this one...

I used one of its previous versions...but dont remember exactly how it looked and perform (because I use such programs almost on daily basis and my memory just isnt capable of remembering them all )...so I am downloading and trying it out right away...

Send some results so we could compare our State-Of-The-Art machines...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 3
RE: Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! - 1/3/2005 9:01:53 PM   
Cooler

I take it back - I'm not going to bother trying it!
Why? Oh, that "free registration" scheme of Freshdevices don't work!
Actually the whole thing looks like an attempt to get e-mail addresses for free to their spam list... or whatever.

Filled the form. Confirmation e-mail came immediately. No registration e-mail. Hour later, no registration e-mail. A day later, still no registration e-mail. Even now... still no registration e-mail. Thanks, but I don't touch the (even free) software which only promises, but fails to deliver.

Well, until I get better PSU, compare this with your "Stae-Of-The-Art machine" :
"As long as PSU can deliver what PC needs, PC is not awfully too slow in my usage."

Post #: 4
RE: Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! - 1/4/2005 10:46:55 AM   
SiliconFreak

Ohhh...come onnnnnn....You wont get scared again just because of registration!??? And if its like You said...why dont You find some working serial from this product? This way You wont need to send any emails and stuff...and the program will work as it should... I would give You 1000 links to such "serials" pages...but its illegal...so find it by Yourself...they arent hard to find....

Its great program...I have it installed...works superb..

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 5
RE: Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! - 1/9/2005 1:33:41 AM   
Cooler

Scared? No. I just don't like developers blatantly spitting lies for (potential) users and ruining the real meaning of "freeware"!
In this case the software seem less free than cardware!
Now I've "paid" the product (with information!) and FreshDevices has failed to fill their promises. I won't bother to search any codes, as it's not worth of my time. Allthought, as I've filled my obligation by registering, I don't see any harm using freeware with codes "found" from the net! I just don't bother with the whole thing myself.

Post #: 6
RE: Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! - 1/9/2005 6:38:59 PM   
SiliconFreak

OK OK...Peace with You Cooler...

You are somehow right with Your theory...so do as You wish...I have it...works great...and for You...either You install it...or not...thats not something that should worry me...

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Fresh Diagnose 6.90 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI