CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Baldr Force EX To PS2 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 590 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Baldr Force EX To PS2 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Baldr Force EX To PS2 ! - 12/30/2004 10:10:11 AM   
T3TRISizer

Japanese developer Alchemist will bring its Dreamcast shooter Baldr Force EX to the PlayStation 2, the company revealed this past week. The game will see Japanese PS2 release on 3/31/2005. A stateside release has yet to be announced.

Baldr Force EX, a followup to 2001's Baldr Force, was originally brought to the Naomi arcade architecture from the PC, then made its way to the home via the Dreamcast in October of this year (yes, they're still releasing DC games in Japan, although few and far between). For more details on the DC version, take a look at all our IGNDC coverage.

Alchemist hasn't announced any specifics on the PS2 version, but it has revealed a couple of bonus items set for shipment with the game. In addition to a standard version costing 7,140 yen, a limited "Mega Box" version, which includes a couple of character figures and a music CD, will be made available for 9,240 yen. Those who preorder either version of the title will receive a chart showing how your weapons can be upgraded.

Source : IGN
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Baldr Force EX To PS2 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI