CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

McAfee Unveils 2005 Range Of Computer Security Products In The Saudi Arabian Market !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 501 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Security News >> McAfee Unveils 2005 Range Of Computer Security Products In The Saudi Arabian Market ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
McAfee Unveils 2005 Range Of Computer Security Products... - 12/23/2004 5:46:46 PM   
SiliconFreak

McAfee, the market leader in computer security and privacy protection applications including anti-virus software, has unveiled its new range of application software aimed at addressing the growing threat to computers and software integrity of millions of personal computers in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The new solutions that include a range of firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam and anti hacking applications were launched at a press conference held today in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

The new solutions, McAfee VirusScan Home 9.0 McAfee VirusScan Professional 9.0, McAfee Personal Firewall Plus 6.0, McAfee Spamkiller 6.0, McAfee Privacy Service 7.0, McAfee Internet Security Suite 7.0 and McAfee QuickClean 5.0, are considered to be the most comprehensive defence tool available in the market to help in computer integrity and protection against security compromises.

Speaking at the press conference, Abdulrahman Gorashi, General Manager SMB & Consumer, Middle East & Pakistan, McAfee said, 'Saudi Arabia has expanded rapidly over the last few years and there is an increased dependency on computers and the Internet. This creates an environment where a single internal or external breach can compromise sensitive information. As computer attacks are getting more sophisticated, data integrity and computer security have become a bigger concern for enterprise and home users worldwide and McAfee has been constantly coming up with solutions to deal with this.'
Full story...

Source : AMEInfo
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Security News >> McAfee Unveils 2005 Range Of Computer Security Products In The Saudi Arabian Market ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI