CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

CDRW can be read in Win98 but not in Win XP   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 633 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> CDRW can be read in Win98 but not in Win XP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CDRW can be read in Win98 but not in Win XP - 3/12/2003 6:22:03 PM   
quick_foxx

Hi Guys,

I've got 20 Pcs of CDRWs formatted in UDF written using the InCD software that came with Nero ver 5.0 on Win 98. I have since upgraded my system to Win XP using Nero ver 5.5. However, when I try to access the files in the CDRW, Explorer gives me an error msg saying that there is nothing in the CDRW.

I went back to school to open the CD using Win 98 I was able to read the CDRWs without a problem.

Could someone please provide a solution?
Post #: 1
RE: CDRW can be read in Win98 but not in Win XP - 3/12/2003 7:08:23 PM   
KCK

Download and install the latest EasyWriteReader from www.ahead.de by going to LATEST DOWNLOADS | InCD 3.52.20b and selecting InCD | Utilities, or simply using the link

ftp://ftp.nero.com/EasyWriteReader.exe

If this doesn't work, come back with more information. We don't know whether your discs have been formatted to CD-MRW, by which version of InCD, whether you have SP1, the latest version version of InCD working with your burner, etc.

(in reply to quick_foxx)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> CDRW can be read in Win98 but not in Win XP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI