CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Okion FrontDesk Cordless Desktop Set Review !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 588 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Okion FrontDesk Cordless Desktop Set Review ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Okion FrontDesk Cordless Desktop Set Review ! - 12/8/2004 11:40:40 AM   
SiliconFreak

Overall, I found the Okion FrontDesk Cordless Desktop Set to be suited for their purpose of office use. To an avid gamer, I would not recommend this combo. For $69.99 USD I found that if you're in the office a lot and need to free yourself from the bounds of wired peripherals, I'd consider this keyboard and mouse. They are visually appealing and professional, the charging abilities are great, and if this came with an optical mouse pad it'd be an even better package. The two biggest problems I found with this setup is that the flashing blue light when using the mouse/keyboard is extremely annoying, especially when trying to game in the evening and you're getting bombarded with a blue flash every time you strafe left; much less do anything else. The wrist rest was also very annoying, as it set the keyboard off balance, and wasn't very easy to detach without feeling like you were going to break it. With these cons, I feel a slightly lower price would be more acceptable $59.99. The Okion FrontDesk Cordless Desktop Set are closing in on perfection. With a few fixes, perhaps an increased range and the removal of that annoying connectivity light, it'd be a great wireless setup.

FULL REVIEW HERE...

Features:
Total wireless input solution
56 changable link IDs for both keyboard and mouse, let you free away from interference
OKION optical technology offers mouse motion detected on most surfaces and absolutely no more ball to clean
Elegance designed chargable mouse with charging stand with LED indicators for charging status, cap on, and connection status
5 programmable keys on mouse for quick access to your favourite applications.
Multimedia / Internet keyboard with 13 hotkeys
Intelligent power management for power-saving

Dimensions:
Keyboard: 410 X 175 X 25 (mm)
Mouse: 122 X 64 X38 (mm)

Further Specifications:
Mouse resolution: 800 DPI
Radio Frequency: 27 MHz
Channel: 1
Keyboard / Mouse operation distance: 1.5(m) for keyboard, 1.2(m) for mouse
Keyboard key: 104
Keyboard Hotkey: 13
Keyboard batteries: AA X 2 (included in package)
Mouse batteries: AAA X 2 (included in package)
Interface: PS/2

Source : TheModitory

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Okion FrontDesk Cordless Desktop Set Review ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI