CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

1A-Cooling SET-5Z280V1 Review!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1021 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> 1A-Cooling SET-5Z280V1 Review! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1A-Cooling SET-5Z280V1 Review! - 11/30/2004 8:21:54 PM   
SiliconFreak

Overall I think this is a good cooling system. It’s just about silent on low fan speeds. It is very easy to install with just about zero mods depending on your drive bays. And it also cools very well, you need to take into account that Abit boards do read temps pretty high. There are a few things I didn’t care for or would like to see changed. It would be great if 1A-cooling included all the different CPU mounting brackets in their kits, that would help out a lot due to the fact that there are so many different sockets out right now and who knows what you will be upgrading to next. Next item is that I think they should include some sort of thermal paste and anti fungus fluid in the kit to make it a bit more complete.

READ FULL REVIEW HERE...

Source : SystemCooling

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> 1A-Cooling SET-5Z280V1 Review! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI