CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

WWE WrestleMania 21 Details !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1391 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> WWE WrestleMania 21 Details ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WWE WrestleMania 21 Details ! - 11/23/2004 6:09:16 AM   
T3TRISizer

THQ has been quiet about WWE WrestleMania 21, offering no details on the upcoming online wrestler for Xbox. After months of begging, praying, and hoping for news, first details on WrestleMania 21 are now available on THQ's website. Developed by Studio Gigante, who last brought Xbox owners Tao Feng, WrestleMania 21 sounds like the wrestling game Xbox owners have been dying for.

Featuring motion-captured animations, voice-over and commentary from your favorite wrestlers, and four-player head-to-head play, WrestleMania 21 is set to ship in early March, several weeks before WrestleMania 21 hits the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

WrestleMania 21 introduces a pro-reversal system, which is a unique countering system that utilizes a different counter for every move. The story mode, which is just as important as the action in the ring, promises a unique character-building element enabling players to upgrade a star's appearance, abilities, entrance cinematic, costumes, and move-set.

Though there are few details available on the Xbox Live functionality, it has been revealed that WrestleMania 21 includes four-player head-to-head support with multiple match types and voice chat. While voice chat in any other type of fighter would seem like a nice add-in, being able to offer your own demonstrative statements to those you're about to smack down. To make the online battles more meaningful, Studio Gigante created a Create-A-Belt option. Design your own championship belt, then take it online. Defend your belt, build your prestige, and become an online legend.

We'll have more on WrestleMania 21 in the near future. Stay tuned.

Some screenshoots...

Source : IGN
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> WWE WrestleMania 21 Details ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI