CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

X2: The Return – New Details !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 731 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> X2: The Return – New Details ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
X2: The Return – New Details ! - 11/12/2004 4:00:03 PM   
T3TRISizer

Deep Silver shed more details on the forthcoming expansion pack, along with a selection of new screens...

Deep Silver and EgoSoft today released further details on the forthcoming X2 expansion pack, X2: The Return.

Set mere weeks after the end of X2: The Threat, the battle at Omycron Lyrae has left the Argon fleet depleted and stretched. Rookie pilots are being drafted in as the Khaak continue their attacks on the X universe. No one is immune, whole TerraCorp convoys are being destroyed and the Paranid has been hammered with the heaviest attack.

Argon intelligence turns to Jules Brennan for help; a mysterious ship that has the ability to appear and disappear at will has been spotted, and the Yaki pirates have taken advantage of the weak Argon fleet to carry out raids on Argon facilities and a machine left by an ancient species has been stolen.

To survive the ordeal, we’re assured that X2: The Return will feature far more variety in the type of missions available; with players having to man turrets to defend convoys, piloting stealth reconnaissance missions and commanding fleet sized actions.

Having placed much more emphasis on the narrative, we’re told that the game’s storyline will be more than six times the size of X2: The Threat. Players will also have more control over factory building and the ability to link these to construct even more gigantic structures to make even more money.

X2: The Return is scheduled for release in February 2005.

Source : TVG
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> X2: The Return – New Details ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI