CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How do you do repeative burning?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1198 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> How do you do repeative burning? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you do repeative burning? - 2/9/2003 6:32:57 PM   
woodworker

Im using nero 5.5.8. and see where you can do mutiple copies and dont seem to work. Im trying to burn from an image to cd 50 times.

thanx in advace for any help.
Post #: 1
RE: How do you do repeative burning? - 2/11/2003 11:32:59 PM   
CCampbell

Make sure you are not writing in Track At Once mode, and that you are burning to your recorder and not to the Image Recorder.

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to woodworker)
Post #: 2
RE: How do you do repeative burning? - 2/16/2003 5:38:49 PM   
woodworker

My apologies for asking but how do I make sure I'm not picking Track At Once? I am burning to a recorder, I'm not sure how to use all the different features yet.

TIA

(in reply to woodworker)
Post #: 3
RE: How do you do repeative burning? - 2/17/2003 3:11:37 AM   
rabbit

1) be sure you are not in Nero Express, or Nero Wizard

2) check out the following screenshot:

see the part that says "Write Method". that drop down box (which is greyed out in the picture) has the "track-at-once"/"disc-at-once" options.

(in reply to woodworker)
Post #: 4
RE: How do you do repeative burning? - 2/21/2003 3:03:32 PM   
chevysales

ccambell,

what is the "image recorder" for?

i have been struggling with nero for a few days to learn how to make an image and reburn as cd wether audio or data. finally got audio by NOT choosing "image recorder" as you state :)

your manual/context help leave a lot to be desired as it shows you to use "image recoder" here is what it says:
-----------------------------------------------------
Creating an image file
Here is a step-by-step guide to creating an image file using Nero:

From the Recorder menu select the command Choose Recorder and select Image Recorder (and not the currently installed recorder). Then confirm this selection using OK.
Next create a CD-ROM or audio compilation as described in the appropriate sections.
Click on the Write CD button or select the Write CD command from the File menu to open the write dialog box.
Note: If you are unable to click on the "Write CD" command the compilation window is not the currently active window. To correct this: please click on the compilation window to activate it.

The Write CD dialog box will then open the procedure is the same as for producing a new compilation but the Burn tab is now in front.

You will be able to activate only the "Burn" action because you are producing an image file.

Now check all settings on this and other tabs one more time and amend where necessary.
Click on the Burn button to start creating an image file.
Enter a name in the image file dialog box which opens and define the location for saving the file. The compilation files will be written to this image file, i.e. the image file will be at least as big as the files of the compilation in total. Now click on the Save button to start creating the image file.
Nero now carries out all the necessary stages as defined. A status window will appear showing the stages implemented and informing you how the burn process is progressing. As soon as Nero has finished the write process a window will appear containing the message "Burn process successful".

Click on the OK button to close the dialog box. The messages shown can either be saved, printed or discarded. Close the window by clicking on the Discard or Close buttons.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
thanx

(in reply to woodworker)
Post #: 5
RE: How do you do repeative burning? - 2/25/2003 9:06:01 PM   
CCampbell

The Image Recorder is simply to allow you to create an Image of a CD or a compilation of files and save to your HD. Which you can then at a later date use to create a Master CD from or produce as many copies as needed.

Or you could use our Nero ImageDrive utility to mount an Image File with the NRG extension, and read from it like a normal CD, launch a Program, or copy data from it.

Most users only need to create a CD once, so they bypass this feature and simply burn directly to the Recorder.

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to woodworker)
Post #: 6
RE: How do you do repeative burning? - 2/26/2003 3:21:12 AM   
rabbit

ah, the mystery of NeroImageDriveInst.EXE revealed. great, i don't need so i can just delete : ).

btw: to all Nero users ... you may want to delete the NeroHistory.log every once in awhile because it seems to just grow and grow in size.

maybe there can be a setting in future versions to allow for a size limit (eg. 16KB or whatever).

(in reply to woodworker)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> How do you do repeative burning? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI