CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

!! Need For Speed Underground 2 Demo !!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1271 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> !! Need For Speed Underground 2 Demo !! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
!! Need For Speed Underground 2 Demo !! - 10/26/2004 6:41:51 PM   
T3TRISizer

Publisher: EA Games
License: Free to try; $39.99 to buy
File type: Demo
Minimum requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, 933MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, 32MB DirectX 9-compatible video card (Geforce2 or higher)
Uninstaller included?: Yes
Limitations: See description

Software Publisher's Description
Uncover the tuner underground in a massive, free-roaming metropolis. Get behind the wheel in one of 30 of the hottest cars and own the streets from dusk til dawn. Explore the city, encountering underground races, hidden hideouts, secret shops and unexpected challengers With comprehensive performance tuning options, all-new game modes, and the most sought-after cars on the circuit, Need for Speed Underground 2 delivers the most authentic tuner experience ever.

This is the official demo of the driving game Need for Speed Underground 2. This demo includes a sneak peek off the variety of different game modes you can play, as well as a few online options.

Note: The installer for this demo mistakenly uses an image from FIFA 2005, but the demo is actually Need for Speed Underground 2.

Download(345.88MB)

Source : Download.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> !! Need For Speed Underground 2 Demo !! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI