CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

GTASA   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 655 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> GTASA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GTASA - 10/23/2004 9:13:23 PM   
SpiderX1016

Will GTASA be in a DL dvd? and if the game was burned will it be able to play on the older models? and if not what models can?
Post #: 1
RE: GTASA - 10/23/2004 10:54:26 PM   
chul2!

Yes it will, and it should play on any PS2 that is working. I know I have one of the earlier PS2 (not the very first, I think it's a V3or4) and I had a problem with reading dl discs. So I found this article telling that other people were having this problem, and Sony had actually admitted to this and is willing to fix PS2s with dl reading problem for free! It only takes about a week to send your PS2 and get it back (mine took about 5 days). So just call Sony and tell them that your PS2 has a dl layer reading problem, and that you were told it was a defect in the design (if your ps2 has this problem). Many DVDs I know of have dl layer. One I can think right now is MIB 2. Also you would most likely not burn GTA: SA since it is dl and dl media is still pretty expensive (like $10 a piece!).

(in reply to SpiderX1016)
Post #: 2
RE: GTASA - 10/24/2004 1:37:33 PM   
SpiderX1016

hmmm i cant the ps2 is chipped

(in reply to chul2!)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> GTASA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages