CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

X-Men Legends 2 Announced !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 625 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> X-Men Legends 2 Announced ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
X-Men Legends 2 Announced ! - 10/22/2004 9:15:03 AM   
T3TRISizer

Hot on the heels of the Marvel-comics based game's release, a sequel is already being planned...

Not soon after the release and general warm reception to X-Men Legends did Activision make their intentions for the series clear: there will be a sequel. X-Men Legends 2 is going to be developed by Raven Software, the same company that developed the first game. Raven is perhaps best known for FPS titles such as Hexen and Solider of Fortune and their longstanding relationship with publisher Activision.

"For 40 years, Marvel's X-Men have captivated consumers worldwide, and today the brand is stronger than ever," said Activision CEO Ron Doornink. "X-Men Legends is already on track to be the best-selling game in the franchise's history."

"We are thrilled with the critical and consumer response to X-Men Legends," said Ames Kirshen, director of video game development at Marvel. "Marvel and Activision are committed to ensuring that the X-Men Legends series will continue to be a top notch game franchise for years to come."

Few other details are available at this time. It is unknown what systems X-Men Legends 2 will be developed for (though it will probably release for the current generation of consoles if the same game engine is used), when the planned release date is, and what the official title will be.

Source : Gamers.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> X-Men Legends 2 Announced ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI