CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Microsoft Announces Immediate Availability Of Plus! SuperPack For Windows XP !!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1301 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Announces Immediate Availability Of Plus! SuperPack For Windows XP !! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Microsoft Announces Immediate Availability Of Plus! Sup... - 10/19/2004 10:40:27 AM   
WinThusiast

REDMOND, Wash., Oct 19, 2004 -- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) today announced the immediate availability of Microsoft(R) Plus! SuperPack for Windows(R) XP at leading retailers nationwide. Plus! SuperPack is the ultimate enhancement pack for Windows XP, enabling consumers to personalize their PCs with screen savers and themes, enjoy exciting games, and do more with digital photos, music and home movies.

Plus! SuperPack combines two popular Microsoft products: Plus! Digital Media Edition and Plus! for Windows XP. The estimated retail price (ERP) for both products is $50 (U.S.), but they are offered together in Plus! SuperPack for one low ERP of $29.95 (U.S.), representing an amazing value for consumers and providing them with everything they need to take their Windows experience to the next level. In addition, for customers who have already acquired either Plus! Digital Media Edition or Plus! for Windows XP, Microsoft is offering a $10 (U.S.) rebate on Plus! SuperPack.

"With the growing popularity of digital photos, music and movies, we anticipate Plus! SuperPack will be a big hit with our customers this holiday season," said Brian Woods, executive vice president of GMM at CompUSA Inc. "Plus! SuperPack is a tremendous value for our customers, enabling them to personalize and have more fun with their PCs."
Full story...

Source : Microsoft
Post #: 1
RE: Microsoft Announces Immediate Availability Of Plus!... - 10/19/2004 12:18:17 PM   
MP3Mogul

This is very good news. Also this will allow upgrading without a new install of XP With Media Center...

(in reply to WinThusiast)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Announces Immediate Availability Of Plus! SuperPack For Windows XP !! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI