CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

**OFFICIAL** **CONFIRMED BY VU** Half-Life 2 is GOLD !!!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1387 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> **OFFICIAL** **CONFIRMED BY VU** Half-Life 2 is GOLD !!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
**OFFICIAL** **CONFIRMED BY VU** Half-Life 2 is GOLD !!! - 10/18/2004 7:15:32 PM   
T3TRISizer

Straight from the horse's mouth; Half-Life 2 has gone GOLD and will be in stores on November 16th:

Vivendi Universal Games (VU Games) today announced that Half-LifeĀ® ,2, the sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed PC titles in gaming history, will ship to retail outlets around the world in November. The Company confirmed that Half-Life 2, developed by Valve Software, has gone gold with a planned retail street date of November 16, 2004. The countdown to the highly anticipated retail street date has begun around the world, as VU Games completes plans to ship localized versions of Half-Life 2 simultaneously in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Korean, Thai and Japanese.

Source : AnandTech
Post #: 1
RE: **OFFICIAL** **CONFIRMED BY VU** Half-Life 2 is GOL... - 10/19/2004 6:39:24 PM   
emperor

Finally!!!

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 2
RE: **OFFICIAL** **CONFIRMED BY VU** Half-Life 2 is GOL... - 10/20/2004 9:22:00 AM   
SiliconFreak

Yup...GREAT NEWS indeed...

So, less than a month till release...Wowwwwww!

Need to go celebrate that right now....whiskey anyone?

Enjoy everybody...

*SF OUT*

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> **OFFICIAL** **CONFIRMED BY VU** Half-Life 2 is GOLD !!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI