CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Windows-Based iRiver Portable Video Center!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 779 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Windows-Based iRiver Portable Video Center! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windows-Based iRiver Portable Video Center! - 10/16/2004 11:07:59 AM   
SiliconFreak

iRiver has changed a few things with their PMP-100 and created the Portable Media Center PMC-100, allowing you access to more content wherever you may be. Based off of Windows Mobile, the PMC-100 now has the ability to playback any songs downloaded off the Internet that use Microsoft's Windows Media DRM 10 standard, and is also compatible with video content from such sites as CinemaNow, but has no FM-tuner. The 9.6-ounce player is centered around a kickstand-supported 3.5" color LCD, and a 20 or 40 GB HDD that can hold up to 160 hours of video or 1,200 hours of music. The rechargeable battery can be swapped out, and lasts for 14 hours of music or 5 hours of video.

Source : EverythingUsb
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Windows-Based iRiver Portable Video Center! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI