CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Eidos Announce Commandos Strike Force!!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1627 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Eidos Announce Commandos Strike Force!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Eidos Announce Commandos Strike Force!! - 10/14/2004 10:10:16 AM   
T3TRISizer

Commandos goes First Person!

Eidos today announced the latest release in the Commandos series; Strike Force. Commandos Strike Force unlike its predecessors will be in the style of a First Person Shooter, set in war torn Europe amid the backdrop of World War II.

Gameplay will feature around three Elite members of the ‘Strike Force’ unit, each with their own unique abilities and weapons. Taking the central role as before is the hardened Green Beret, with his fierce looks, and heavy weaponry, the Sniper who is easily one of the favourites from the previous Commandos games, lastly the Spy. Each level will require you to make use of each characters own abilities to overcome the tasks that you will encounter.

Some of the mission’s available range from destroying a Nazi ship, ambushing enemy troops, freeing French Resistance prisoners and kidnapping a general, all linked together in an epic adventure taking you through France, Russia and Norway. The game shall also feature a selection of online multiplayer modes.

Ignacio Perez, ceo of Pyro Studios says:
“By combining the tactical approach of the previous Commandos games with the intense action of a fps, Commandos Strike Force will provide a more cerebral approach to the war game genre. Strike Force is our most ambitious project ever and we believe that this game will set a new benchmark for World War II videogames.”

Source : TVG
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Eidos Announce Commandos Strike Force!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI