CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

NEC 2500 bit setting   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1453 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> NEC >> NEC 2500 bit setting Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NEC 2500 bit setting - 10/9/2004 5:51:07 PM   
Punisher777

Im interested in adding bitsetting capability to my 2500. As long as I burn at the same speed should there be any change in writing quality at all? I dont have a drive capable of pi / po scans so Im nervous about changing the firmware and possibly ruining the writing quality somewhat and not be aware of it. Is there a firmware out there that only has bitsetting capability added? Im not interested in DL or rip lock really. I checked herrie's site but he seems to have taken it offline. Is there anywhere else to get his files?
Post #: 1
RE: NEC 2500 bit setting - 10/9/2004 6:37:41 PM   
Iggy

The writing startegy remains the same for most media. Thus you'll see difference in maximum speed with some media. You won't have any problems.

Search in this forum to see if there is another link otherwise someone owner can email the firmware to you.

(in reply to Punisher777)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> NEC >> NEC 2500 bit setting Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI