CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ODD question   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 544 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> ODD question Page: [1]
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ODD question - 10/4/2004 9:45:15 PM   


Posts: 6
Joined: 9/6/2004
Status: offline
Not sure where to put this question so i put it here. Does anyone out there know what the connection is called that the PS2 Network Adapter uses to attach to the playstion. I am wondering if its something i can buy a cable for.
If your not sure what i am talking about, its the electrical connection that the adapter plugs into the playstation with. if you know what its called or what the cable would be called please respond
thanks in advance
Post #: 1
RE: ODD question - 10/5/2004 1:47:18 AM   

Posts: 3349
Joined: 7/22/2004
From: Jupiter
Status: offline
Hello dude. I don't own a console but I am pretty sure that someone who does will answer you soon.

(in reply to nhgoalstop2003)
Post #: 2
RE: ODD question - 10/5/2004 5:43:53 AM   

Posts: 7002
Joined: 4/28/2004
Status: offline
hmm don't think its a standard connection cable, it should use some kind of convertor inside the PS2 network adapter...

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> ODD question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI