CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Microsoft Celebrates 10 Years Of Innovation In The Home!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1384 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Celebrates 10 Years Of Innovation In The Home! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Microsoft Celebrates 10 Years Of Innovation In The Home! - 9/28/2004 2:58:48 PM   
WinThusiast

Fresh Additions to the Microsoft Home Build on a Decade-Long Effort To Change the Way People Think About Technology for Living.

Microsoft Corp. today celebrated 10 years of changing the way people think about technology in the home by displaying new technologies that may shape the way people live, work and play in their homes. Microsoft has equipped its concept facility, called the Microsoft® Home, with new technologies and real-world scenarios that demonstrate how software might help people better manage their busy lives, stay in touch with friends and family, and enjoy more of each day.

Launched in 1994, the Microsoft Home was one of the first facilities dedicated to exploring how people experience technology in their daily lives. The Microsoft Home simulates environments such as the kitchen, family room, entertainment room and bedroom, collecting a broad range of technologies, products and services in each space to examine how software can improve people's lives.

"The Microsoft Home is one of the important ways that we are able to explore how software can meet people's future domestic needs," said Jonathan Cluts, director of the Consumer and Prototyping Strategy Team at Microsoft. "We see the Home as an organic, living space, where we can bring our most innovative ideas to life and determine how they will succeed for families, customers and our partners."

New additions to the foyer, entertainment room, home office and bedroom showcase Microsoft's commitment to developing software that meets people's needs today and is engineered for their dreams tomorrow.
Full story...

Source : Microsoft.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Celebrates 10 Years Of Innovation In The Home! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI