CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Chenbro Xpider II Gaming Case Review!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1475 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Chenbro Xpider II Gaming Case Review! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Chenbro Xpider II Gaming Case Review! - 9/24/2004 9:33:34 AM   
SiliconFreak

Chenbro has taken their original Xpider case, applied some welcome changes, and come up with a case even better in the Xpider II. The case looks great, offers great cooling performance, and has a great feature set, and all this comes at a price that won't break the bank. The Xpider II is by no means perfect, but our criticisms were few and mostly minor. All in all, we can say that if you're looking for a very nice pre-modded case, or just a case that performs very nicely most every respect, it's easy to like the Xpider II. Also, if you're looking for a case that comes with a power supply, check out the Plus configuration of the Xpider II. You can't ask for much better than getting a Fortron Aurora PSU included with the case!

FULL REVIEW...

Source : SystemCooling

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Chenbro Xpider II Gaming Case Review! - 9/24/2004 4:26:10 PM   
sp

I read all these announcements on new cases, I do not see the most interesting thing about them: noise level in db, at 1m distance from the unit after a couple of weeks of constant use!

WM # CI

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Chenbro Xpider II Gaming Case Review! - 9/24/2004 5:33:04 PM   
SiliconFreak

I agree partially...most of cases are "just cases"...but I personally love to see good looking ones (like this one), although there are many many such (good looking ones) on the market lately... So along with that..its great if the case has also good cooling capabilities...and low noise levels (as You said,sp)...but then again...its hard to measure noise levels...because if You put ordinary fans inside...You might become deaf soon when being just 1m away......but on the other side...if You put water cooling...mmmmmm...that would be sweet melody...

I think that whichever fan is installed...it will sooner or later start eating brains out of EVERY PERSON who spends more than hour per day behind the computer........so the question is only..."ordinary fans" or water cooling... And if i go even further in this thinking...I believe even if everybody would have watter cooling or even if they make some more effective passive cooling without any noise...we would start hearing Hdd's spinning and then it would become our enemy nr.1.... We just never cant settle down and be happy with what we have (whats good for development but bad for our souls - could produce much stress )....

Oh people, people...

Cyaaaaaaaaa

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Chenbro Xpider II Gaming Case Review! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI