CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

NEC ND-3500A – Dashing to the Limit   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1246 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> NEC ND-3500A – Dashing to the Limit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NEC ND-3500A – Dashing to the Limit - 9/23/2004 9:20:56 AM   
lexor

I found something for all you guys (like me) who are waiting on cdrinfo review, this should help you pass the time.

quote:

Another DVD recorder from NEC approached the current technological limit of write speed to single layer DVDs - 16x. This drive also crossed another limit, in write speed as well, but this time with double layer DVD+R discs. Now you can burn them at 4X. If this speed race will proceed at the same tempo, the standard forming organization "DVD forum" will not have enough time to standardize all the changes. Just fancy DVD recorders having reached their technological write limit so fast! Just a year ago they were making the first steps on the optical drives market and now they have already reached their maximum speed, it took CD recorders much more time to do that. I think that all the companies manufacturing DVD recorders will catch up with the new standard, and for now we'll review the ND-3500A model from NEC, which is one of the first drives brought to our market.

NEC ND-3500A – Dashing to the Limit
Post #: 1
RE: NEC ND-3500A – Dashing to the Limit - 9/23/2004 10:05:47 AM   
Iggy

This is good, however I still wait for CDRinfo's review. As they promised tomorrow should be ready.At least I wish to.

(in reply to lexor)
Post #: 2
RE: NEC ND-3500A – Dashing to the Limit - 9/23/2004 3:45:37 PM   
emperor

Thanks for the link!

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> NEC ND-3500A – Dashing to the Limit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI