CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Barco To Integrate 3D Software!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 848 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Barco To Integrate 3D Software! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Barco To Integrate 3D Software! - 9/20/2004 11:54:18 AM   
SiliconFreak

Barco is to strengthen its hand in the 3D medical imaging market, having signed an agreement to acquire Scottish software company Voxar.

Piet Candeel, vice president of Barco Medical Imaging Systems, says: ‘In today’s Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) business and other medical application domains, 3D medical imaging is one of the segments with the highest market potential. Voxar’s portfolio of first-rate 3D clinical software solutions makes up a very complementary extension to Barco’s current product range of high-grade for PACS and modality imaging domains such as CT, MRI, PET and ultrasound.’

Source : Barco.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Barco To Integrate 3D Software! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI