CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Novedge Introduces Its New Associate Program to Interconnect CAD/CAM Web Sites Over The Internet!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 615 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Novedge Introduces Its New Associate Program to Interconnect CAD/CAM Web Sites Over The Internet! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Novedge Introduces Its New Associate Program to Interco... - 9/15/2004 2:31:33 PM   
SiliconFreak

SAN FRANCISCO - Novedge LLC, the leading online CAD/CAM store offering the largest catalog of design software products, announces its new Associate Program. With the introduction of the new Associate Program, Novedge is offering a great revenue generation opportunity to all web sites in the CAD/CAM & Design area. Novedge's Associates can add links to any page of the Novedge online store in order to provide additional product related information to their visitors. Novedge offers generous referral fees to all the Associates driving customers to its online store. Novedge also provides Associates with powerful online tools to create ready-to-use sophisticated graphical links to specific Novedge pages. Associates can leverage the connection between their content and Novedge's, thus maximizing the benefits to their visitors while generating revenues.

"We are providing one of the most advanced and rewarding Associate Program available on the web," said Franco Folini, President of Novedge. "This new Associate Program is a key component of our strategy to increase awareness in the CAD/CAM community about our high quality services and attractive prices."

"We were very impressed with Novedge's Associates Program support-tools and real-time reporting system," said www.CADchat.com owner David Whynot. "I am excited about the opportunity to add links to Novedge on my web site because of their reputation as a quality online store and the breadth and depth of technical information and documentation they offer. It's a valuable resource for all CADchat.com site visitors."

About Novedge
Novedge LLC is a privately held company based in San Francisco, CA, that operates the leading online store of CAD/CAM software and accessories. Thanks to its large catalog and unique interactive technology, Novedge offers a comprehensive and unparalleled way to find and purchase design and manufacturing software online.

Source : dBusinessNews
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Novedge Introduces Its New Associate Program to Interconnect CAD/CAM Web Sites Over The Internet! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI