CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Epson Announces Stylus CX6600 All-In-One With Exclusive Durabrite Inks!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1180 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Epson Announces Stylus CX6600 All-In-One With Exclusive Durabrite Inks! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Epson Announces Stylus CX6600 All-In-One With Exclusive... - 9/7/2004 5:42:33 PM   
SiliconFreak

LONG BEACH, Calif. – Sept. 7, 2004 – Epson, the first printer manufacturer to introduce its own line of water, smudge and fade-resistant inks, is extending its DURABrite ink legacy with the new Epson Stylus CX6600 all-in-one device. This general purpose all-in- one has a suggested retail price of $179 (after a $20 rebate), one-touch photo restoration and the ability to print images from your digital memory card without using a PC. The Stylus CX6600 can print up to 22 ppm*, copy up to 16 cpm* without a PC, and scan documents and photographs at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi with 48-bit color depth.

Read the Epson press release.

Source : Steve's Digicams
Post #: 1
RE: Epson Announces Stylus CX6600 All-In-One With Exclu... - 9/8/2004 4:45:04 AM   
sp

And keeping up the long epson printer traqdition, you can, as usual, print a sigle full-photo a4 paper using only a single cartridgle and the printing heads will stuck just before completing printing the second a4 sheet...:)))

WM # CI

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Epson Announces Stylus CX6600 All-In-One With Exclu... - 9/8/2004 8:31:15 AM   
SiliconFreak

Never experienced that....but then again...never had Epson's printer...

But some older models were fine (so some users said long ago )...dont know about new ones exactly...

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Epson Announces Stylus CX6600 All-In-One With Exclusive Durabrite Inks! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI