CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

DFI LanParty UT915p Motherboard Review!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 796 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> DFI LanParty UT915p Motherboard Review! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DFI LanParty UT915p Motherboard Review! - 9/6/2004 5:31:53 PM   
SiliconFreak

Overall, the DFI LanParty UT 915P-T12 a very respectable product and is certainly one of the best 915P contenders. DFI continue to impress with their LanParty series, and can now be considered a true competitor in the enthusiast market. The only real concern I have with the board is that it may be slightly lacking in the embedded features department. The board fails to incorporate a few key features such as Wireless LAN, additional SATA/PATA RAID ports and Firewire IEEE1394b. If these missing features do not bother you then there is little wrong to be found with this product. Finally, I would not hesitate to recommend this board for anyone seeking a fancy Pentium 4 LGA775 solution.
Click For Full Review & Specifications...

Source : LegionHardware

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> DFI LanParty UT915p Motherboard Review! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI