CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Samsung Yepp YP-780V 256MB Digital Audio Player Review!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 747 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Samsung Yepp YP-780V 256MB Digital Audio Player Review! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Samsung Yepp YP-780V 256MB Digital Audio Player Review! - 9/6/2004 6:08:43 AM   
SiliconFreak

With having the capacity of memory to hold approximately 70 to 90+ MP3’s depending on the bit rate the YP-780V provides hours of music. The surround sound feature adds to the enjoyment giving a big area sound from a small unit. The clear sound from the earphones that are supplied only constitutes the quality, however the earphones are one size fits all and unless you happen to have the right size ear the sound quality can be decreased if not fitted properly. I searched deep into the multi placates of the menu and found the setting to have the YP-780V play with regular speakers connected, I then connected a set of Klipsch speakers and put the unit to the test, we all were quite fascinated by the overwhelming sound quality produced from this little oversized Zippo lighter shaped player. The light blue back light of the on screen display made it very easily seen during day or night usage. FM reception was quite surprising considering the small, light weight unit that can be easily concealed. Voice recording was left with great results having the unit sit as far away as 12 feet, picking up the slightest sounds with decent clarity. New to me was the soft touch key pad, I had to get used to it but once I did it was well received, because of the effortless button pushing I found the hold feature came in handy rather frequently, however I did find with or without the clear nylon case in place the hold button was a bit on the sticky side and at times became frustrating to use. Overall sound quality and multi feature the YP-780V boasts was superb for a little unit priced right for any age user. The Samsung Yepp YP-780V 256MB Digital Audio Player receives the Tech-Mods.net Editor’s choice Award with a 9/10.

FULL REVIEW HERE...

Pros
# great Sound Quality
# Built in FM Radio
# Superb Voice Recording
# Soft Touch Key Pad
# Detailed Owner’s Manual

Cons:
# Placement of Hold Button
# Earphone Size Not For Everyone

Source : Tech-Mods.net

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Samsung Yepp YP-780V 256MB Digital Audio Player Review! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI