CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling Review!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 604 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling Review! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling Review! - 8/25/2004 4:00:37 PM   
SiliconFreak

Here you can see the difference in size between the Thermaltake Aquarius III and the Titan TWC-A04. The Titan being considerably smaller and lighter.

Our only grip is that the water pump is only 6 volts and not 12 volts as one would expect since the Titan is being supplied with 12 volts from your computer. In a later review we will be seeing if we can get any more cooling performance from the Titan by making some changes and mods to it.

Also it would be nice if the hot air from the TWC-A04 unit was pushed out at the back and not the front but this is where a compromise has been made for those of you who want to install the Titan unit inside your computer and not outside.

It is a pity the water filling hole is on the front panel and not accessed via a small hole in the top cover which would make the front look a lot better. But again this is a compromise.

We have to say that we are really impressed at just how well Titan have done with this TWC-A04 in making it so compact, stylish and with such great performance. Over this last year water cooled systems really are coming into their own and especially those using the small diameter water pipes such as this Titan TWC-A04 and the Thermaltake Aquarius III.
Full Review...

Source : a1-electronics

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
[Deleted] - 8/25/2004 4:31:27 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
  Post #: 2
RE: Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling Review! - 8/27/2004 7:40:40 PM   
SiliconFreak

You are just too picky minos Take my advice...go to some F1 race...and buy those ear caps (or order them online)...put them in your ears...and voilaaaaaaaa...noise levels will drop drastically...you wont even hear your girlfriend/wife yelling at you from 1m away...

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling Review! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI