CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Eizo With New LCD Display For Graphics Professionals!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 648 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Eizo With New LCD Display For Graphics Professionals! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Eizo With New LCD Display For Graphics Professionals! - 8/24/2004 6:01:47 PM   
WinThusiast

Eizo has introduced a 19in LCD display designed specifically for DTP, pre-press, digital photography and graphics professionals.

The ColorEdge CG19 has a 1208 x 1024 native resolution with a 170 viewing angle, 250cd/m brightness and a 450:1 contrast ratio. The height can be adjusted by up to 100mm, it tilts 40 and swivels 70 and can be mounted on VESA-complaint stands. It connects to a Mac or PC via two DVI ports.

As well as the usual brightness, colour temperature and gamma controls, the monitor includes Eizo's ColorNavigation software for use with separately-sold calibrators such as the GretagMacbeth Eye-One or Eizo's own ColorEdge CX1. Eizo says that the result is highly accurate colours with a delta-E difference of less than 0.5 for the monitor's colour temperature.

The display also includes a brightness stabilisation circuit that automatically detects and compensates for brightness fluctuations. An optional hood is also available.

The ColorEdge CG19 will be available in September. For further information, visit www.eizo.co.uk.

Source : PCPro
Post #: 1
RE: Eizo With New LCD Display For Graphics Professionals! - 8/25/2004 4:11:07 AM   
emperor

Any information about the price range and refresh times?

(in reply to WinThusiast)
Post #: 2
RE: Eizo With New LCD Display For Graphics Professionals! - 8/25/2004 7:00:17 AM   
WinThusiast

here is what i could found...

http://www.eizo.com/products/graphics/cg19/index.asp (press on SPECIFICATIONS for complete details!)

..but still nothing about approximate prices...

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Eizo With New LCD Display For Graphics Professionals! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI