CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 For Windows!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1126 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 For Windows! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 For Windows! - 8/23/2004 7:24:48 PM   
SiliconFreak

Last year saw something of a comeback for Adobe's flagship non-linear video-editing application. After the wilderness years of versions 5 and 6, Premiere turned its back on the Mac platform altogether and went 'Pro' on Windows, with a totally rejigged interface and a raft of new improvements and features. Since then, Adobe has further developed the program, combining all the latest improvements into this 1.5 version upgrade. Rather than a handful of incremental tweaks, we found that Premiere Pro 1.5 includes a number of useful new features that make the update worthy of consideration.
Full review...

Conclusions:

Pros:
Powerful professional-grade editing; works well with After Effects and Photoshop.

Cons:
Hefty system demands; not a huge leap from version 1.

Overall:
New functions help make this a strong contender on Windows PCs, but version 1 users should consider whether the additional features justify the cost.

Source : VNUNet
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 For Windows! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI