CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

SpeedFan 4.15!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1263 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> SpeedFan 4.15! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SpeedFan 4.15! - 8/19/2004 6:03:07 PM   
SiliconFreak

SpeedFan is a freeware program that monitors fan speeds, temperatures and voltages in computers with hardware monitoring chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info for those hard disks that support this feature and show hard disk temperatures too, if supported. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some motherboards.

At the lowest level, SpeedFan is an hardware monitoring software, but its main feature is that it can control the speed of the fans (depending on your sensor chip) according to the temperatures inside your pc, thus reducing noise and power consumption.

SpeedFan works fine with Win9x, WinME, WinNT, Win2k, Win2K3 and WinXP.
SpeedFan can be minimized to the tray and is compatible with Motherboard Monitor 5.

Homepage.

Download (scroll down to bottom of page)

Source : TechZonez
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> SpeedFan 4.15! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI