CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Colin's Wish Came True!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 879 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Colin's Wish Came True! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Colin's Wish Came True! - 8/18/2004 5:53:38 PM   
T3TRISizer

Colin McRae Gets His Wish

Nissan Pickup-Dakar 2004 set to feature as hidden vehicle within the forthcoming Playstation2, Xbox and PC title…

Having recently competed in the Dakar Rally earlier in the year, Codemasters today sent word that they have included the Nissan Pickup-Dakar 2004 within the forthcoming Colin McRae Rally 2005, upon a personal request from the Scotsman.

McRae went on to win two stages of the endurance race in the 4x4, and as such the vehicle has been included as a special bonus in the forthcoming Playstation2, Xbox and PC title.

"Piloting the Nissan in the Dakar Rally was an incredible experience," says McRae, "and I was keen to see it have a part in Colin McRae Rally 2005.

"The game's development team have done a great job in modelling the car and setting the handling. It's an excellent vehicle to take out on the new game's different road surfaces and makes for one of the most entertaining elements of my preparation for next year's event."
More...

Source : TVG
Post #: 1
RE: Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Colin's Wish Came True! - 8/18/2004 8:55:40 PM   
emperor

Cannot wait to play the new Colin 2005!!!

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 2
RE: Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Colin's Wish Came True! - 8/19/2004 9:34:27 AM   
T3TRISizer

More info...specially for emperor who just cant wait to play it...(so cant I)

Set to be the most exhilarating drive in the 7-million+ selling series, Colin McRae Rally 2005 will roar onto PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC, complete with new Career mode and online play, in late September.

The #1 rally game evolves as Colin McRae Rally 2005 takes the series online for up to 8 players on PlayStation 2 and Xbox with more cars, more stages and new challenges.
Drive the most diverse selection of cars through new, non-linear Career Challenge with over 20 individual rally events and over 300+ stages.

30+ featured cars include the Volkswagen Golf MK5, Toyota Celica GT-FOUR, Lancia Stratos, Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, Alfetta GTV Turbodelta, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, Peugeot 206, 205 T16 Evo2 and the distinctive VW Beetle RSi!

9 international locations (new German rally joins events through UK, Sweden, USA, Finland, Australia, Spain, Greece, and Japan), in Rally game mode, each with 8 stages. Large, animated spectator crowds cheer you on through the stages.

Incredible detail: An individual damage model for each car - right down to paintwork scrapes and a ‘dazed’ visual effect as you recover from a crash!

And for even more info....here is the HOMEPAGE...

ENJOY!

< Message edited by T3TRISizer -- 8/19/2004 9:35:32 AM >

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
RE: Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Colin's Wish Came True! - 8/19/2004 9:33:17 PM   
uber

Rockin! CM4 was a blast, can't wait for CM5!

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Colin's Wish Came True! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI