CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1510 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas! - 8/16/2004 7:02:59 PM   
T3TRISizer

Playstation2 adaptation of Tim Burton’s classic set to feature a Limited Edition DVD containing a host of extras…

The official Japanese website for Capcom’s forthcoming PS2 adaptation of Tim Burton’s A Nightmare Before Christmas, has today confirmed an October 21st release in Japan.

To promote the release, the game will contain a DVD featuring interviews with Tim Burton and Deane Taylor amongst many other goodies that fans of the original feature-length animation will appreciate.

Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas has been delayed in both America and Europe until an unspecified point in 2005.

Source : TGV
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI