CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

McAfee To Buy FoundStone!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 691 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Security News >> McAfee To Buy FoundStone! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
McAfee To Buy FoundStone! - 8/16/2004 6:14:59 PM   
SiliconFreak

Security software company McAfee Inc. said Monday it has agreed to acquire Foundstone Inc. for $86 million in cash, less various adjustments.

Privately-held Foundstone, which is based in Orange County, Calif., provides security software and consulting services.

The company was founded in 1999 and has more than 400 large customers including AT&T Corp., McKesson Corp. and Motorola Inc., as well as government agencies.

McAfee said the combined company will be able to offer a comprehensive product to help protect corporate computer networks.

McAfee expects the deal to close in the next 60 days.

Shares of Santa Clara-based McAfee were at $17.89 in early trading Monday, up 40 cents, or 2.3 percent, on the New York Stock Exchange.

Source : SiliconValley.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Security News >> McAfee To Buy FoundStone! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI