CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Sony & Evolution Deal Sealed!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1306 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Sony & Evolution Deal Sealed! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sony & Evolution Deal Sealed! - 8/16/2004 5:58:58 PM   
T3TRISizer

Sony has inked a deal with Evolution Studios, meaning the developer will only create games for SCEE and Sony platforms.
Evolution is the creator of the World Rally Championship series. The fourth title in the franchise is due to roll out in October.

In addition, the company also has a satellite studio, BigBig, which is currently working on an original title for the PSP.

The exclusive deal will see the Rally franchise continue alongside the creation of new and original games content.

"Once again, SCEE cements an exclusive relationship with one of the world's greatest developers," said Phil Harrison, SCEE executive VP of development.

"We've enjoyed an unparalleled working relationship with Evolution Studios over the past four years and the quality of their work on the WRC franchise can be measured by the millions of loyal fans who love the series."

Martin Kenwright, MD of Evolution, added: "We are looking forward to working exclusively with SCEE, applying our talent, vision and technology to new products and platforms."

Source : MCV
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Sony & Evolution Deal Sealed! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI