CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and 6600 GT - Preview   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 790 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and 6600 GT - Preview Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and 6600 GT - Preview - 8/13/2004 8:50:44 PM   
SiliconFreak

With the release of both NVIDIA's 6800 Series and ATI's X800 series, the high-end enthusiast has several excellent choices when seeking the perfect gaming card. It really is hard to go wrong either way, with each product line having the muscle to power any game you can throw at it, while offering the best image quality we've seen to date. But the high-end market is only a small percentage of sales as these cards can cost in excess of $500. When it comes to PCI Express based value solutions , ATI has their X600 series which sells in the $200 range, while NVIDIA has yet to launch many new value-based PCI Express offerings as of yet, electing to focus first on their high end products. However, all of that is about to change.

Today, NVIDIA has sent word of their next additions to the GeForce 6 series, namely the GeForce 6600 and 6600 GT. Both are aimed at offering value-based PCI-Express solutions, competing directly with ATI's X600 line. The goal is to offer a superior performance solution for a lot less than the 6800 models, while still delivering many of its advanced features, including GDDR3 and SLI capabilities. In an effort to provide you with a little more detail on NVIDIA's newest creations, we've put together a preview of each card, spotlighting its features and capabilities. Let's get started by giving you the run-down and see what NVIDIA has up its sleeve this time around.

Complete Preview...

Source : HotHardware
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and 6600 GT - Preview Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI