CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nvidia Goes Superbike!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 748 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Nvidia Goes Superbike! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nvidia Goes Superbike! - 8/13/2004 8:09:33 PM   
SiliconFreak

Team Nvidia, who have three bikes competing in the 125 Championship of BSB, have announced exclusively to Crash.net that they will definitely have one bike in the British Superbikes next season.

The Derby based team are responsible for bringing some of the best talent around into the motorcycling sport and hold this as one of their premier objectives.

Such names as British Supersport Champion and Hm Honda rider Karl Harris, Virgin Yamaha's Steve Plater and Sendo Ducati's Dean Thomas all had their first shot of the big time with GR Motorsport, who later became Team Nvidia, in the British Superbikes 125 championship.

Nvidia are now making plans to put one bike in the British Superbike series, but will also still have two bikes in the 125s in order to continue to bring on new talent.

Which bike they will be using is still in discussion, but Brent Gladwin the Nvidia team Director has assured Crash.net that they are making plans to produce a team effort that will be capable of running at the front in arguably the worlds fastest Superbike championship.

Source : Crash.net
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Nvidia Goes Superbike! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI